Businesses throughout California have been experiencing impacts associated with coronavirus since it emerged. As California reopens, every business will need to create a safer, low-risk environment to protect your workers and customers.
We have stayed informed on the rapidly changing business landscape, and have reviewed many of the guidelines and checklists provided:
Cal/OSHA COVID-19 General Checklist for Office Workspaces
COVID-19 General Checklist for Retail Employers
COVID-19 General Checklist for Hotels and Lodging Employers
• Install physical partitions or visual cues to physically separate workers by at least six feet (e.g., floor markings, colored tape, or signs to indicate to where workers should stand).
• Minimize exposure between cashiers and customers by installing barriers such as Plexiglas.
• Install transfer-aiding materials, such as shelving and bulletin boards, to reduce person-to-person hand-offs where possible.
• Reconfigure office spaces, cubicles, etc. and decrease maximum capacity for conference and meeting areas.
• Reconfigure common areas and provide alternative where physical distancing can be practiced.
©2020 The Shop Design Build, LLC. All rights reserved. Website built by: Pete Kremer